Time for Thinking Out Loud!
1. I cannot wait to move out of my apartment and college town. It’s so small and backwards here that I just can’t stand it any longer. It’s hot. It’s tiny. You have to drive an hour to get a store other than Fred Meyer. It’s a mess.
2. I also cannot wait until my employment term for the summer is over. 3 weeks and a day left. I honestly am surprised that it’s Thursday because I did not think I could survive the last 4 weeks of work, and now I only have 3.
3. My foot is doing a lot better now. I was even able to go to the gym and do leg day minus a few squat jumps.
4. I am a dork and am just super duper excited for my Disneyland trip! I found out that it will be Halloween time when I’m there, and the crowds will be dead except for of course Dapper Day, but I’m just ecstatic! Halloween is one of my absolute favorite holidays, fall is my favorite season, and Disneyland is my favorite place, so this is going to be spectacular!
5. I’ve been watching the ABC Family show Young and Hungry on Netflix and I have just 1 episode left. I was actually pretty happy with it. It’s a lot more raunchy than I thought it would be, but I used to watch shows like Sabrina the Teenage Witch on ABC Family.
6. I can’t believe that July is over already! It’s gone by so fast. But, as I mentioned earlier, fall is my favorite season and the sooner it gets here the better!
7. Also, if you’ve been following me since before fitlivelaugh, you’ll recognize this post: IUD Diva and I thought I’d put in a quick update since I haven’t since I got it in over a year ago. I’ve had a total of 3 periods and no complications! Don’t let the horror stories scare you. Obviously one method of birth control isn’t going to work for everyone, but it does work for some people. I still highly recommend it. I’m not looking forward to the removal process or the re-insertion process of a new one, but unless I find a doctor who will sterilize a 23 year old I’m gonna have to get another one.
I think that’s all for this week!