Thursdays are for thinking out loud.
There is nothing like that first scoop out of a fresh jar of peanut butter. I’m always kind of sad to break that smooth wonderfulness, but I just have to eat it.
2. I started volunteering in the Japanese exchange student classrooms again this week. They have me helping out in all of the “Functions of English” classes which is a terrible idea because I got a C in grammar, but I can definitely help with casual speak!
3. Not comparing myself to others is really hard. I know I shouldn’t do it, but I do. I mean, who doesn’t?
5. I’m exhausted. Going to Zumba 6 days a week on top of my regular workouts is just killer. My legs still haven’t stopped hurting from Monday’s leg day, which was followed by a ridiculous bunch of squat songs in Zumba and then a squat focused yoga class. Friday will be my legs’ rest day. They really need it.
6. Agents of SHIELD came back Tuesday night. Still no word on what’s next for Agent Carter but for now I am just super excited to get back into Agents of SHIELD and continue where they left off. It was quite the cliff hanger.
7. I bought this really good book a few days ago and finished it last night not realizing it was the first in a series. That hasn’t been written yet… It came out in December which means I’ll probably have to wait until December for the second book. This is the second series I’ve done this with and it’s killing me. I’m not so good with the waiting.
I think I’m going to leave it there. Other than trying to push through final projects when I’m not at the gym my life is pretty boring.