It has been too long. I have a post planned at home, almost all written out, but I’m only home to sleep lately but I should have it up before I leave for Disneyland on Sunday and I’ll have an update when I come back. So for now, a survey!
25 Questions: Holiday Style
- Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate of course
- Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Who the heck doesn’t wrap the presents? my mom and I are master wrappers.
- Colored lights on tree/house or white?
That is hard because I love both. Hmm…
- Do you hang mistletoe?
no but I want to some day, just for fun
- When do you hang your decorations up?
Right before Thanksgiving
- What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
I have no idea. We never have traditional dishes or the same ones every year. Honestly, I don’t remember my past holiday meals.
- Favorite holiday memory as a child?
I don’t know! Why can’t I remember anything? Maybe my third Christmas waking up and seeing the tree down stairs. It was the first and last house we lived in that had stairs.
- What is on your Christmas wish list?
I think I said something like a yoga mat last time. I need a new one. I dunno, anything workout related since I’m like obsessed with it.
- How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
with ornaments that we’ve had for years, lights, and garland. How else?
- Snow? Love it or dread it?
Hate it where I live because no one knows how to drive in it. If it snows even a little bit they freak out, but in places that it always snows and people know how to handle it I love it.
- Real tree or fake tree?
Fake because you can put it up super early.
- Do you remember your favorite gift?
No. I’ve never had a favorite gift. I’m not too much of a material person.
- What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?
- What is your favorite holiday dessert?
- What is your favorite tradition?
Watching the Disney Parade on tv after opening all the gifts eating breakfast!
- What tops your tree?
a tiny star because the top of our tree is really weak and wouldn’t hold up the pretty star
- Do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving. I’ve only recently enjoyed receiving.
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
That is very hard. I’ll Be Home For Christmas I suppose.
- Candy canes, yuck or yum?
- Favorite Christmas movie?
2001’s The Grinch
- What do you leave for Santa?
Nothing. never had. Is that sad?
- Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?
wait until my mom wakes me up and we open presents. I never woke up super early and jumped on my parents’ bed to wake them up to open gifts.
- Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall?
The mall because I have no way to shop online.
- Christmas letter or Christmas card?
Cards because letters are just too long. Haha, actually I really don’t care either way.
Break starts tomorrow! Last day of school! How exciting is that? Last day of school for the year. I am so excited to get to sleep in for almost 2 full weeks. And for the new Pretty Little Liars season to start!
answer one or two of the ones above, then tell me about your holiday plans!